Description of the payment process
Payment is made via the authorization server of the Processing Center of the Bank using Bank cards of the following payment systems:
- VISA International
- MasterCard World Wide
For payment for the participation in the conference you will be redirected to the payment gateway of PJSC "Sberbank of Russia" to input of your card details. Please prepare your plastic card in advance. Connection with the payment gateway and the transfer of information is carried out in a secure mode using SSL encryption Protocol.
This website supports 128-bit encryption. Confidentiality of the transferred personal information is provided by the PJSC "Sberbank of Russia". The entered information will not be disclosed to third parties except for the cases stipulated by the legislation of the Russian Federation. Payments with Bank cards are carried out in strict accordance with the requirements of payment systems Visa Int. and MasterCard Europe Sprl.
You will have 20 minutes to fill in the required form fields. If you do not have enough time, try again by preparing a card in advance.
For payment, it is necessary to specify:
- card number,
- expiry date of the card,
- the cardholder’ name,
- CVV code for Visa / CVC code for MasterCard. If the CVC / CVV code is no indicated on your card, it is possible that the card is not suitable for CNP transactions (i.e. those transactions in which the card is not present itself, but is represented through its requisite details) and you should contact the issuing bank for more detail.
If your bank supports the security technologies of Internet payment Verified By Visa or MasterCard Secure Code for payment you may also need to enter a special password. You can specify the methods and the possibility of obtaining passwords for making online payments in the bank that issued the card.
If your payment is successful, you will see a confirmation message on the website. A report on the successful operation will be sent to the mail indicated at the time of registration.
In case of payment errors, you will receive a message with the description of the problem (not sufficient funds, expired card, etc.). Follow the instructions of the payment system: check the correctness of entered information, card balance and validity, ask the Issuing Bank about the possibility to pay by card over the Internet.
If the funds have already been written off, but you have not receive a message on the successful operation to the mail indicated at the time of registration, check the Spam folder. If you still cannot find the message, please contact the organizing committee of the conference.
Registration & Optional Fee
|Paid by March 20, 2018||After March 20, 2018|
|1||ASCVTS Member||USD 600||USD 700|
|2||Non-members||USD 650||USD 750|
|3||Trainee||USD 300||USD 350|
|4||Nurse, Perfusionist||USD 200||USD 250|
|5||AATS Postgraduate Course||USD 200||USD 250|
|6||Gala Dinner||USD 100|
|7||Accompanying Person||USD 100|
|8||Russian Federation citizens||USD 300||USD 350|
- ONLY ASCVTS member can take advantage of the special registration fee. Please check your membership status to benefit from the discounted membership fee.
- Please note that to be eligible for the registration as Trainee, Nurse and Perfusionist you must upload a documentary evidence of the status at “My Profile” after your registration.
- The Accompanying Person fee is applicable to family members of participants only. (4 person at maximum)
|Participant's registration fee includes||Accompanying Person's registration fee includes|
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Cancellation must be notified to the Secretariat in writing by e-mail (email@example.com) or fax (+7-495-414-76-68).
- All refund will be made after the meeting.
- All bank services charges and all administration fees will be deducted from all congress registration refund.
- Please refer to the following cutoff dates for cancellation.
|Cancellation by March 13, 2018||50% refund|
|Cancellation after March 14, 2018||No refund|