1. Registration Information
- Online registration is highly recommended. If online registration is not available, please contact the secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
- After completing your online registration, you can only modify your personal information until March 20, 2018.
- If you wish to cancel your registration, please contact the secretariat at email@example.com
- Registration fee payment by credit cards is available until May 20.
- Registration fee payment by bank transfer (by invoice) is available only until May 15.
- Presenter Registration Due Date: March 20, 2018
- Abstract presenters of the Scientific Session or Exhibition should register within the Pre- registration period. If not, their presentation would be canceled.
- The finalists for the awards should complete his/her registration with full payment by the pre-registration deadline (March 20, 2018).
Registration & Optional Fee
|№||Category||Pre-registration||After March 20, 2018||Registration from April 17
(without participation at the Opening Ceremony)
|Paid by March 20, 2018|
|1||ASCVTS Member||USD 600||USD 650|
|2||Non-members||USD 650||USD 700|
|3||Trainee||USD 300||USD 300|
|4||Nurse, Perfusionist||USD 200||USD 200|
|5||AATS Postgraduate Course||USD 200||USD 250|
|6||Gala Dinner||USD 100|
|7||Russian Federation citizens
Nurse, Perfusionist, Trainee
- ONLY ASCVTS member can take advantage of the special registration fee. Please check your membership status to benefit from the discounted membership fee.
- Please note that to be eligible for the registration as Trainee, Nurse and Perfusionist you must send a documentary evidence of the status by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Participant's registration fee includes|
2. Registration Process
On-line registration is highly recommended at the congress website. If on-line registration is not available, please contact the secretariat at email@example.com
Select items for registration
Confirm selected items
Select a payment method
Review your order
- Registration Acknowledgement will be sent to you via e-mail after your on-line registration.
- If you didn’t receive the Acknowledgement, please wait several minutes and check again. Don’t forget to look to your spam folder in case the letter was filtered by a spam filter.
- If you still don’t receive your letter, please refresh the page and try again with another email address.
Payment Status (Confirm at 'My profile')
- After you complete your on-line registration, please visit 'My profile'.
- You can check the payment status of your registration at 'My profile'.
- Payment Status will be changed from “Payment in Confirmation” to “Completed” within 3 weeks upon clearance of your payment.
Confirmation of Registration
- Registration without appropriate payment will not be honored until the full payment is received.
3. Payment Method
Credit card (for orders with total amount less than 100 thousand RUB or about 1800 USD, depending on the USD exchange rate)
- Payment by credit card is available only through the online registration.
- The following credit cards will be accepted: VISA and MasterCard.
- All service charges of credit cards are to be paid by the registrants.
- The actual debit amount is subject to change according to the exchange rate.
- All bank remittance charges are to be paid by the registrants.
- The sender’s name should be the registrant’s name.
- Please send a copy of the wire transfer remittance receipt to the ASCVTS 2018 Secretariat by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (+7-495-414-76-68) after writing the registrant’s name on the bank remittance receipt.
- Appropriate payment should be completed within the right period of registration. If you pay after the registration period, you will need to pay the corresponding additional fees.
|ASCVTS 2018 Bank Information (Beneficiary)|
|Bank Name||Gazprombank (Joint Stock Company)|
|Beneficiary||Russian Association of Cardiovascular Surgeons|
|Bank Address||16, Building 1, Nametkina St., 117420, Moscow, Russia|
|Correspondent account||30101810200000000823 with the Main Branch of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation for the Central Federal District, Moscow|
4. Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Cancellation must be notified to the Secretariat in writing by e-mail (email@example.com) or fax (+7-495-414-76-68).
- All refund will be made after the meeting.
- All bank services charges and all administration fees will be deducted from all congress registration refund.
- Please refer to the following cutoff dates for cancellation.
|Cancellation by March 13, 2018||50% refund|
|Cancellation after March 14, 2018||No refund|