Visitors to the Russian Federation require an entry visa. It usually takes 2-3 weeks to arrange it. The Congress participants are offered 2 visa options — «Business» and «Tourist». Each visa type has got its peculiarities which you should consider.
- You should prepare the scan of the first passport page and the page of passport prolongation if it was prolonged. Scans must be of good quality. Passport must be valid 6 months beyond the end of the visa term.
- You should fill in the application form (to get it, please, send a request to email@example.com)
- You should send all the documents to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Then, please, wait for 15 business days while your business visa will be arranged in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation.
- You should receive and print the information letter that your visa invitation is ready.
- Then you should go the Russian Consulate in your country or visa center and submit all the necessary documents: our information letter with the number of invitation telex, paid consular fee, filled consular application form, a photo.
- On the announced day visit the Russian Consulate to get your business visa.
- You should book a hotel for the dates of Congress in Moscow. Pay your stay and voucher for getting the entry visa to the Russian Federation. You need the scan of the first passport page and the page of passport prolongation if it was prolonged to book a hotel and receive your voucher. Scans must be of good quality. Passport must be valid 6 months beyond the end of the visa term.
- You should get a scanned voucher from the hotel and print it.
- Then you should submit all the necessary documents (the voucher from the hotel, paid consular fee, filled consular application form, a photo) to the Russian Consulate in your country or visa center.
- On the announced day visit the Russian Consulate to get your tourist visa.
We advise you to contact the Russian Consulate in your country before applying for visa support to find out if you need any additional documents (it will help us prepare fast all the documents you need).
Please, feel free to contact International cooperation group of NSCCVS named after A. N. Bakoulev regarding the list of necessary documents and visa invitation arrangement procedure. Marina Anikina Tel.: +7 (499) 236-53-64, +7 (499) 236-91-28, E-mail: email@example.com